Custom Importing & Sourcing
Midwest Design Imports, Inc. owner Hal Mangelsen has over 40 years of experience in the importing business. We provide our customers with services such as product development, manufacturing, private label artwork, and logistics. Almost any product can be made and imported from Asia. With our custom importing, sourcing, and manufacturing services, we can help you get the items you want and need for your store! Shop through our collections of products to find what you are looking for or to get ideas for some custom products. If you are not finding what you need, we can help! “If we don’t have it, you don’t need it but if you need it, we can get it”
Custom Importing & Sourcing Services
- Product Development – Provide us with an idea, an existing item, or even pictures. We will find a source to manufacture the product. We can even make your custom designs exclusive to only your business. Please note: we will not infringe on copyrighted items.
- Manufacturing – Producing products at a great price, with low minimums, great quality, and precise shipping.
- Pricing is always based upon the quantity ordered. The higher the quantity the lower the cost will be. Manufacturing minimums must be met. Quotations will always include the minimum order quantity. If you need larger quantities, please let us know and we will quote accordingly.
- We want your custom items to be done correctly and fit your expectations. Pre-production samples will be provided for your approval before mass production is started.
- Average production time is between 120 and 145 days from approval of samples to availability in our warehouse in Omaha, Nebraska. Shipping direct from China is also an option.
- Custom imports require a 50% deposit and 50% remainder is paid when the merchandise ships.
- Private Label Artwork – Need your own artwork design? MDI will also accept your business’ current artwork files. We also have our in-house graphic designer that can create artwork for you.
- Logistics – MDI’s logistics team can handle it all — anything from shipping details, required import paperwork, even clearance through US Customs.
Call us at our toll-free number 1-877-292-3665 and our customer services representative and sales team will be happy to assist you with any needs you may have. Or send us an email email@example.com.