Shipping & Processing
- All orders are normally shipped within 24-48 hours Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
- Minimum Order
- First time customers and re-orders must meet a minimum of $125 excluding freight charges. Any orders that do not meet the $125 minimum are subject to a $15 below minimum fee
- All orders are shipped via FedEx unless otherwise noted. Orders placed after 11:30AM CST Monday thru Thursday will ship the following business day. Orders placed after 11:30AM CST on Friday or on the weekend will ship on Monday or Tuesday the following week. During peak times shipping times may vary. All orders are FOB Omaha, Nebraska.
- Other Carriers
- Truck Line
- Order Tracking
- If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1stClass USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
- Shipping Rates
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the actual weight and size of the box/s and your location. We will not know the exact shipping cost until your order is placed and pulled from our warehouse. For truck orders we will call and inform you of the shipping amount.
- Lift Gates
- Our shipping quotes do not include a lift gate so please let us know if you need a lift gate so we can include this in the shipping quote
- Back Orders
- We generally do not accept back orders, but occasionally we may split seasonal program orders into two shipments, shipping product as it becomes available.
- Credit Cards
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and wire transfers.
- First-time orders must be paid by credit card
- If you prefer to be set up on terms you can be set up by completing a credit application and providing credit references to our finance department. Once you are approved, we will advise you of your terms.
- You can email email@example.com for more information and to be set up on terms.
- Payment Date: Customer agrees to pay Midwest Design Imports, Inc. on or before the due date specified on the invoice. Payments posted the day they are received in our office, not the date of the check. Any invoice past due is considered delinquent and therefore is subject to a 1.5% per month (18% per annum) late charge. Any court costs, attorney fees and collections fees that arise from collecting past due accounts will be charged to the customer.
- In an effort to be greener, Midwest Design Imports, Inc. will provide invoices electronically unless otherwise requested.
- All international customers must provide the shipping information for their U.S. Freight Forwarder. This is required for any orders being shipped outside of the United States.
- Occasionally there may be additional fees (Fish and Wildlife permit or USDA Health Export Certificate)
- Payment for international orders must be done by a wire transfer before your order will be shipped to your freight forwarder.
Calculating Freight Cost Percentages:
- When ordering close out merchandise or highly discounted product please be aware that your freight percentage will go up. The dollar amount of the order does not change the cost of the freight. The freight amount is still the same. Shipping percentage should always be figured from the net wholesale price of the items ordered. All items are shipped true to the weight and dimensions of all cartons. Please click here for a detailed example.
Returns & Refunds:
- Please review our Returns Policy
- All prices, inner packs, quantity breaks, and case quantities are subject to change without notice.
- Current tariff changes will affect pricing. Continue checking our website for the most current pricing!